Cliffride Luna sunroof top for JK

NSS

Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself first, I am new member here and the owner of a rubicon hardrock 2016.

I live outside the US and I’ve a question regarding a top I’d like to purchase, here is the link for the top:

http://www.cliffride.com/product/luna-sunroof-top/

I can't find any review on it, does any one have any idea if the product is good or if it has any default, is the overall finish good?

Also It would be nice if you could post any pic of it other than those find on the website.

Thank you.

Here is a pic from there website:

IMG_7500.JPG

Last edited:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
image.gif

Amrth

Welcome to the group :beer:

That Moon top my sir is one of the absurd ideas I've seen :shock: Before this thread, I never knew that there was something like that for a Jeep.. looked into the link and its not motorized either, so it basically a fixed glass on an else removable part!!

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I always wondered why this piece is the same cost as a complete softop. Isn't this just the part over the freedom panels?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't know, nor I care. I got my jeep with a hard top and then, like you said I purchased the soft top for the same price. No brainer in my opinion. I run both, soft top in summer, hard top in winter.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Sahara_Maverick

OP: That's a good idea for Winters and rainy days (very common in Seattle). I bought an extra set of Freedom Panels thinking about doing something similar with them. Got them cheap from a Jeep that had the hard top destroyed. Now I'll order two pieces of glass (probably semi-tint laminated type) and attach them to the two halves. Just figuring out best way to do so.

You might consider doing something similar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

I wish my garage looked like that...

long ago I converted part of my garage to an office - big mistake! what's left is filled much too much stuff...the horder in me is strong! lol

my neighbor tells me he'll buy a Jeep and outfit it with all the extra parts I have.

Don't throw it away, you might "need it someday", right? Dust collector.

NSS

Top Bottom