Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EXCLUSIVE WAYALIFE PRESS RELEASE : All NEW Dynatrac Axle Packages!

Fresh Catch
    I'll need to get a loan then a second job to pay off the loan? 🤑

Those packages are fantastic!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

This is awesome! Now if I could just finish paying off the Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The displays look great as does Rubicat!

'07 JKUR

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Those are attractive price points.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

My credit card keeps trying to jump out of my wallet....

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by boardsurfer View Post
    Holy crap that price drop on the 44/60 set!
    Actually its a price increase ! Its $9759 with NO PROGRIPS - add in the Progrips for $895 and your at $10,654 - The package back in May was $ 10,595 + $300 shipping .. So it looks like they went up $59

Guess Im the bummer in the crowd - instead of them offering new packages , Id like to just get the HARDCORE axles I ordered back in JUNE. Was told Id get them in late August , then it was pushed back to mid September, then late September, then last phone call said it would be another 3 weeks... So looks like its going on 4 months ....Im sad and still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Actually its a price increase ! Its $9759 with NO PROGRIPS - add in the Progrips for $895 and your at $10,654 - The package back in May was $ 10,595 + $300 shipping .. So it looks like they went up $59

Guess Im the bummer in the crowd - instead of them offering new packages , Id like to just get the HARDCORE axles I ordered back in JUNE. Was told Id get them in late August , then it was pushed back to mid September, then late September, then last phone call said it would be another 3 weeks... So looks like its going on 4 months ....Im sad and still waiting
    While I understand your frustration, venting in a Dynatrac promotional thread is not really the place to do it. Keep in contact with Dynatrac. They do care about their customers.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post

I did notice that it was without the progrips. Either my math is bad or I mis-remembered the original price. Likely the former.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    While I understand your frustration, venting in a Dynatrac promotional thread is not really the place to do it. Keep in contact with Dynatrac. They do care about their customers.
    ^^^ this, you are getting a quality product basically made by artisans, their production line is manual, not a robotic assembly line like Mopar. This might mean your axles might take longer, but they have better QC and you can see it in every corner of the finished product...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast