EXCLUSIVE WAYALIFE PRESS RELEASE : All NEW Dynatrac Axle Packages!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, Cindy and I are out at the 2017 Off-Road Expo and just got the following, exclusive press release from Dynatrac. In a nutshell, they now have several NEW axle packages they will be offering and the most exciting of which is their Hard Core Plus package which comes with an awesome standard cut rear XD60! Check it out :cool:

20170930093748-a60ac43b-me.jpg

20170930093744-25f8485e-me.jpg

Here are a couple of shots of the axles you'd be getting with the new Hard Core Plus package.
20170930100110-7755a355-me.jpg

20170930100108-a7893a1a-me.jpg

For those of you who can't make it out to the show, here's a shot from the Dynatrac booth.
20170930100109-2dde1c88-me.jpg

If you can make it out the show, we'll look forward to seeing you there :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's awesome to see they created a new package for the XD60s!

It really is awesome especially being that it comes with a standard cut rear.

I should also note that they've lowered the price of their Serious Performance package too :)

jeeeep

Hooked
when you think you're done with upgrades for awhile then something comes along pushing you closer to the edge :icon_crazy:

nice deals :thumb:

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
It really is awesome especially being that it comes with a standard cut rear.

I should also note that they've lowered the price of their Serious Performance package too :)
I noticed that for sure. The hardcore plus is nice step up but now that the pr80 package is $995 more wonder how many would stick with the plus vs just going all in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that for sure. The hardcore plus is nice step up but now that the pr80 package is $995 more wonder how many would stick with the plus vs just going all in.

I'd have to wonder this too. For anyone running a V8, the PR80 would still be the best way to go in my opinion but for guys who aren't, the standard cut XD60 would give you greater clearance and will still weigh less.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I'd have to wonder this too. For anyone running a V8, the PR80 would still be the best way to go in my opinion but for guys who aren't, the standard cut XD60 would give you greater clearance and will still weigh less.
True... make sure to question the "new guy" in the Dynatrac booth. Just don't interrupt him from taking all the picture I keep requesting lol

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug

I was wondering the same thing. If you’re spending that much spend a little more. I know I’ve been wanting 60s and kept telling myself spend the 4k more for an 80.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I would definitely pass up the xd60/60 package and go for the 60/80, didn't notice they were so close in price. Also looks like the regular 60/60 package has gone up a grand since last year. Still a great price[emoji106]

benatc1

Hooked
That hardcore plus package looks sweet, fill a lot of needs for those who want a bit more than the standard 60 set but not the 80. I know a lot of people on here have been going back and forth on packages and I'm sure this will simplify a lot of people wants when it comes time to order. Time to start saving!

I love the axles they are so awesome! I always find myself wondering for the extra $1000 why not go with the 60/80 over the 60/60? Maybe if the 80 is over kill but I feel like it’s better to over do it or safe than sorry?

Didn’t read everyone’s comments too[emoji23] lol

Top Bottom