Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Offroad evolution built jk

Way back in 1999 when I bought my TJ I decided after a couple months that I would live in it before I'd sell it. Still feel that way. Now that I have a JKU also the living arrangements seem roomier.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JeepJeep75 View Post
    These machines we call Jeeps, absolutely need to have their bolts massaged from time to time. If you have to pay someone to do that for you every time, which will be more than a few times, you better have a tall stack of cash. I couldn’t imagine how scary it would be to own one of these not knowing the first thing about how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Absolutely, I've been on several runs where something happened and the owner didn't even know where to begin. Fortunately there were people there who could help. I found myself under a WJ helping a guy get his rig back into 2HI. The little plastic clip broke and fortunately I was familiar with the linkage as it was similar to the JK.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by jesse3638; 10-14-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345