Las vegas

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Just heard the horrible news out in Las Vegas. Hope everyone is staying safe. I know we have a lot of members on here from that area. Prayers and thoughts with you all.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
This shit is just heartbreaking. It's scary thinking what the thought process is with fucked up people like this. What kind of twisted soul can even contemplate doing something this horrendous? :grayno:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
No shit. Regardless, what happened is still a tragedy. However, the media will ALWAYS use it toward their agenda and promote those things. More and more division will be promoted from this.

Yup. Pretty soon, if it hasn't already, it'll turn into a "should firearms be legal" debate. Again, extremely sad. My thoughts are always on the families of the affected.

Zevulin

Praise to the LVPD, they did an incredible job ascertaining the location of the shooter so quickly, to bad he offed himself, an SOB like that needs to be tuned up real well.

jesse3638

Hooked
Its absolutely crazy what people do. A coworker had family there. Also I just read the Facebook post is a hoax. Prayer and thoughts are with everyone.

Legal or illegal?

Just read a news article where they claim it was a trigger crank on an ar-15. In that same article they also said it was a bump-stock. In that same article it also said they counted 10 shots in 1 second. I absolutely despise the news, if you don't have the information to report. You don't have anything to say. Stop speculating and making things up. How about instead of spreading unconfirmed information they could focus on helping victims until they know more and want to profile the shooter.

Top Bottom