Where is your favorite place to wheel?

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Thought this would be interesting. Where is your favorite place to wheel?

Mine has to be Colorado. Doesn't matter where, you can't go wrong with anywhere there. The trails are awesome, the views are amazing, the Jeeps are badass, and the people in the small mountain towns are really nice. Of course, there are plenty of places I haven't wheeled, yet, so time will tell if my answer stays the same :cool:

WJCO

Meme King
I've wheeled in both Arizona and Colorado. While they both have their pluses, Colorado is definitely my favorite.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I would have to say Indiana so far. I’ve only had my Jeep since April though, so take it for what it’s worth. But it has been with other WAL members so it was great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I've wheeled in both Arizona and Colorado. While they both have their pluses, Colorado is definitely my favorite.

I've seen pictures from Arizona. Looks beautiful out there too. One of these days I'd like to travel the west coast!

Slimebones

I have hit many of the trails in Colorado, and many of those more than once, and it is hard to pick any particular one as they all have their own original character. That even varies due to time of year you run it. Hard to pick a real favorite. That being said: Moab is the bomb!

BobNH

We can't match the majestic beauty available out west, but of what is available to me now and in my past, being Pa, NJ, NH and Vt, Vt is my favorite. Except when it's muddy. That stuff will pull the rubber off your rims.
As soon as I finally get some spare time on my hands, or time in general, I will get back to it and hopefully be able to share some of it here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JKbrick

For me it is Michigan. I grew up on dirt bikes and quads in Michigan on the weekends and my heart is still up there. I love to just drive around and spend time there

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom