Did you know that you can TEXT Discount Tire Direct?

Discount Tire

If you need assistance, let us do the legwork! Text message Discount Tire Direct today at 480-400-1640

RESPONSE HOURS
(Monday - Friday)

Eastern - 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Central - 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Mountain - 6:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Pacific - 5:30 AM - 3:30 PM

MTG

Caught the Bug
Can I text that number and get the location of a DT near me that will rotate and balance my tires mounted on ATX slabs? :idontknow:

MTG

Caught the Bug
If you text someone would look that up for you but here is a link to the local stores in Reno NV for you:

Reno NV Stores | Discount Tire

Thanks.

I have bought the last five or six sets of tires and some wheels from you guys, the same store actually, but last time I went to get them rotated, I was told specifically that it was corporate policy to no longer touch any tires if they are mounted on beadlocks regardless of whether the tires were purchased from discount tire or not.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Thanks.

I have bought the last five or six sets of tires and some wheels from you guys, the same store actually, but last time I went to get them rotated, I was told specifically that it was corporate policy to no longer touch any tires if they are mounted on beadlocks regardless of whether the tires were purchased from discount tire or not.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's awesome to hear, MTG - thank you so much for your continued support of Discount Tire!

To your question...

It has always been Discount Tire's practice to not service beadlock wheel and tire assemblies (I.E. rotation, balance, etc), regardless of where the tires (or wheels) were purchased. Why this has not been executed at your local store until recently I can not say, but my apologies for the miscommunications surrounding this and for any invonvience this may have caused.

Top Bottom