Jeep Trails in Ohio

Dwats350

Does anyone have any information on off-road Trails in Ohio? I’m from the Cleveland area and new to this.

linerat

There are a couple southington offroad that's fairly close to cleaveland . then there is Phoenix offroad park that's southern Ohio , which I've never been to but did stop and talk to owner very nice guy. Stay clear of wellsville I've unless your with someone, I've seen vehicles stripped and burned there I work for power company and we have lines that run through there. I've also been there in Jeep and on 4wheeler it is fun just a few bad apples give somewhere a bad rap. Later linerat

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I just found out about Phoenix, which is really close to Steubenville. If the goober owners would answer emails I could tell you more about it. I'm actually planning to stop by there & check it out. Looks like a pretty decent smaller park. I've not been to Southington - hell, that's practically in your back yard. Wellsville is a wild and wooly place. Used to ride dirt bikes there back in the day and it was wild & wooly then. Ive not been there in my Jeep yet. The biggest issue with that place is that its a free for all. The trails are not one way. So you might come to a corner and someone in a razor might be coming right at ya full steam. Definitely need to pay attention at all times there.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I just found out about Phoenix, which is really close to Steubenville. If the goober owners would answer emails I could tell you more about it. I'm actually planning to stop by there & check it out. Looks like a pretty decent smaller park. I've not been to Southington - hell, that's practically in your back yard. Wellsville is a wild and wooly place. Used to ride dirt bikes there back in the day and it was wild & wooly then. Ive not been there in my Jeep yet. The biggest issue with that place is that its a free for all. The trails are not one way. So you might come to a corner and someone in a razor might be coming right at ya full steam. Definitely need to pay attention at all times there.

Let me know if you ever want to head out to Southington or Phoenix. I haven’t been to either but sadly it’s much easier to escape 1 hour west then it is 3.5 hours east[emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jku612

I’m up for a southington trip if you guys want to meet up. There is a map with the trails marked in it that is helpful. You need a google account to use it.

Top Bottom