EVO Hinged Tire Carrier, Alpine X009-WRA Navi Head Unit.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, I’m gauging interest on both items. I’m probably going back to stock on the carrier for now. The way I use my Jeep for work, this particular carrier hasn’t worked out for me. It was $630 new I’m asking $525 shipped in continental US.

I already replaced my radio so the Alpine is up on local CL and available now. Nothing wrong with the radio, I just really like the newer bezel on the latest units along with the ability to control accessories with the touchscreen. I have it listed locally for $2000OBO. I’ll sell it here for $1750.

PM me if you have any questions. * also on a side note, the OEM Alpine speakers/sub/amp will be available within a week or so.

* Radio, Subwoofer, Amplifier - SOLD

53B5371F-ED17-4171-A061-77407C6AEDF4.jpg

F0BDC7B2-CD77-4042-B539-3EF9915A6A16.jpg

E979FD69-608B-449B-9204-3FECD04301DF.jpg

Last edited:

BlackKnight

Hey guys, I’m gauging interest on both items. I’m probably going back to stock on the carrier for now. The way I use my Jeep for work, this particular carrier hasn’t worked out for me. It was $630 new I’m asking $525 shipped in continental US.

View attachment 278535

Why are you dumping the tire carrier? I've been looking at that one for a little bit, Any issues?

I'm going to 37"s, but heard the same mount was holding up 40"s on a SEMA build...

Last edited:

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
No quality issues, the hinge design isn’t ideal for me. I work out of my Jeep repairing dents at several used car lots in the area each day. Often I’m working in tight quarters or along side other vendors and the hinge swings open a little too far for my liking. I’ve had a couple close calls where the gate has come close to swinging into other vehicles. So I’m gonna go back to stock until I find another solution that will limit the travel. If I weren’t in and out of the cargo area 30-40 times per day, I’d probably just live with it.

TheGrendel

you could always add a strut of some sort to the inside of the tailgate. slow down the opening and limit how far it goes. i think a couple of companies make some for the jk. rugged ridge etc.

just a thought.

kawimoto

tried to send a pm. inbox is full. Interested in the carrier if its not gone. potential trade for a Crawler Conceptz body mounted carrier?

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I currently have a sale pending, but I’ll keep you posted. Fixed my PM box, if you still need to contact me privately.

Top Bottom