Rubicon wheel and tires(used) for sale $500.

Skeeterbait

2013 Rubicon wheels and tires for sale
79800 miles, always five wheel rotation every 5k. 1/4" tread left.
One tire has a plug
Includes TPMS's
Located near Martinsburg,WV.

allfive.jpg single.jpg threaddepth.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
OP: GFY.

4867736.jpg

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I'm going to get burned for saying this but....

Rules are rules however I think given his previous profession some slack and courtesy should be taken into consideration possibly?

Not saying that gives him an excuse and not saying anyone should get one but....
Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Rules are rules however I think given his previous profession some slack and courtesy should be taken into consideration possibly?

Not saying that gives him an excuse and not saying anyone should get one but....

You won't get burned. What previous profession does he have?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Who gives a fuck what his previous profession was. Just cause you served the military doesn’t give you the right to break the rules.

And before you go saying I’m hating on military, I served as well so I can talk shit on the navy ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I never said that? Lol, in fact.. I said just the opposite. :thinking:

Wtf? That’s exactly what you said. To be clear you said “not saying just saying”. You tried to beat around the bush instead of saying exactly what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Who gives a fuck what his previous profession was. Just cause you served the military doesn’t give you the right to break the rules.

And before you go saying I’m hating on military, I served as well so I can talk shit on the navy ;)

I didn't know that, thank you for your service.

I agree. Doesn't matter what job you have, everyone should be held to the same standard of rules... especially on a forum that isn't yours :crazyeyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I didn't know that, thank you for your service.

I agree. Doesn't matter what job you have, everyone should be held to the same standard of rules... especially on a forum that isn't yours :crazyeyes:

Thanks. I don’t flaunt it like most which is why you don’t know

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Wtf? That’s exactly what you said. To be clear you said “not saying just saying”. You tried to beat around the bush instead of saying exactly what you think.

I was just saying maybe he deserved a little Break Even though rules are rules. I did say what was on my mind I wasn't trying to beat around the bush. And I wasn't trying to piss anybody off.

But I also knew what could happen which is why I said I knew I was probably going to get burned for this...

At the end of the day rules are rules and I understand that there are military members of all forces on here and just owe everyone the respect for serving. But again, at the end of the day rules are rules. It was just my opinion

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug

Again rules are rules and it was just my opinion... And no I did not think you were disrespecting the military and I thank you for your service and anyone else on here that has served. It was just my opinion and I knew some would not like it. I wasn't trying to beat around the bush which is why I came out and said what I did. But I also knew I would probably get a hard time for it.... but expected this much and still said it.

Skeeterbait

Hugs and kisses to you as well

Not sure what rules I broke
This is my stuff.
Didnt link to any websites
Didnt create my account just to sell my shit.
Was not aware of a minimum post count to sell stuff.
Yes I have a low post count; I am lurker. I dont feel the need to beat a deadhorse if the point has been made. Nor do I feel the need to post if I dont have input/experience/answer to someones question.
I dont expect/demand/require special attention because I am a veteran, nor did I ask for it.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Hugs and kisses to you as well

Not sure what rules I broke
This is my stuff.
Didnt link to any websites
Didnt create my account just to sell my shit.
Was not aware of a minimum post count to sell stuff.
Yes I have a low post count; I am lurker. I dont feel the need to beat a deadhorse if the point has been made. Nor do I feel the need to post if I dont have input/experience/answer to someones question.
I dont expect/demand/require special attention because I am a veteran, nor did I ask for it.

Buying and selling are reserved for active members. Do you consider yourself an active member?

Top Bottom