Meet Merlin

Glenn Hepburn

My wife and I finally did it. Her Trailhawk is Merlin. 3 reasons for it. Merlin is one of our favorite shows. Merlin the magician was definitely a renegade. And another name for the bird merlin is North American Pigeon HAWK. Works for us.

Congrats!

Congrats on your Trailhawk, I love mine... they're definitely a beast unto themselves. You'll be surprised what it'll do, get to know how the brake lock works for traction control and torque direction. Here's my Smurf in the woods.

Attachments

• 20171028_172349.jpg
    20171028_172349.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 20171028_171258.jpg
    20171028_171258.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 90

Glenn Hepburn

Congrats on your Trailhawk, I love mine... they're definitely a beast unto themselves. You'll be surprised what it'll do, get to know how the brake lock works for traction control and torque direction. Here's my Smurf in the woods.

Thanks Jimmy, Smurf Blue looks great on the Trailhawk (it IS more than just a Renegade). We traded our '15 RAV4 for Merlin and could not be happier.

Glenn Hepburn

Nice man. Best decision you ever made was to trade in the Rav for a Rennie. My wife has a red TH and she loves it. Haven’t done any aftermarket to it yet, but we will in time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. We have done the roof cargo basket. Nice addition, but that is all. Merlin doesn't really need much as the Trailhawk is the closest thing to a real Jeep they have ever Slightly more aggressive tires will come when the stock ones need replaced. Lights will probably be first though.

Top Bottom