SoCal in December

fiend

Caught the Bug
Mike and Geoff have been out there. They can attest to the carnage factor. I haven't been before

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I was looking for something middle of December... Maybe the weekend of the 15th... Do we have anyone that's run this that wants to take the lead??

TrailHunter

Hooked
Interested... but I am a newb and my 17JKUR will still be in stock form... Cougar Buttes looks to be slightly difficult... any thoughts?

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I might be down there for a Six Flags trip right before season ends... Now considering driving instead of flying, that is if my swap is done by then. If so then I'll definitely be down for that.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

I was looking for something middle of December... Maybe the weekend of the 15th... Do we have anyone that's run this that wants to take the lead??
There are plenty of us that have ran cougar buttes. I'm sure there will someone that will be willing to take the lead. I can't commit till I have a date due to my work schedule. But if I'm off I would be down for a middle of the week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Interested... but I am a newb and my 17JKUR will still be in stock form... Cougar Buttes looks to be slightly difficult... any thoughts?
You would be surprised what a stock jkur can do. Might work those skid plates a bit but you should be able to do most everything out there. If you can't or don't want to try something most of the time you can make it around.

JeepJeep75

I might be down there for a Six Flags trip right before season ends... Now considering driving instead of flying, that is if my swap is done by then. If so then I'll definitely be down for that.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Six Flags?!?! Ha! You mean, Magic Mountain? Haven’t heard that name in awhile. I worked there as a ride operator way, way back in my past. Good times....[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
There are plenty of us that have ran cougar buttes. I'm sure there will someone that will be willing to take the lead. I can't commit till I have a date due to my work schedule. But if I'm off I would be down for a middle of the week.

I love middle of the week, by December I'm pretty much off until spring

Top Bottom