Please Welcome Exodus Jeeps to WAYALIFE!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Hey everyone, I'm happy to announce that our very own Granite_head has just opened up a new shop called Exodus Jeeps and they are now official advertisers here on WAYALIFE! Located about halfway between San Antonio and Austin, Texas, the experts over at Exodus Jeeps are eager to create purpose-built Jeeps, based on how you plan to use yours and without cheap foreign bolt-ons or unnecessary accessories. As veterans, they are proud to offer American-made products from the best names in the business and can help you with anything you need from simple soft top installations to complete engine swaps. When you get a chance, I'd be grateful if you could please welcome Exodus Jeeps to WAYALIFE and check out their website by clicking on the link below :

www.exodusjeeps.com

SAVE 10% OFF ON EVO PRODUCTS!
Please note that Exodus Jeeps is still in the process of moving into their new shop and while it doesn't show up right now, they will be offering online sales as well. For now, they will be offering all WAYALIFE members 10% off on all EVO products (except for shocks) for the month of October. To take advantage of these savings, please call, email or send a PM to Bubba with inquiries you might have or orders you'd like to place.

Exodus 4x4

Thanks everyone!

As Eddie mentioned we are located in New Braunfels which is about halfway between Austin and San Antonio. We are not just a simple installation shop throwing cheap lifts on, but we strive to only offer the best American made components available for Jeeps. We do everything from re-gearing to axle building to LS swaps. In fact, we just recently returned from MoTech last week so they could look over the MoCan LS swap we did in our own rig, and Robbie was kind enough to bless us as an installer!

Our website isn’t quite setup to buy direct yet so if you see something you need or have something in mind, please feel free to pm me here or email through the website. There’s a ton of stuff we carry that also isn’t listed on the website.

Again, thanks for welcoming us as a vendor and let us know if you need anything!
IMG_5993.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom