A site full of condescending, egotistical children, quick to crucify a new member

MrMeanor

Sold my 2012 JKU but still have the hardtop, 2 bikini tops, and storage accessories. Hardtop is black with tinted windows. It's in very good condition but has a few small scratches near the back window, which could easily be repaired. Everything else is in excellent condition. Only asking $500 for the hardtop, $50 for each bikini top, $100 for the HOSS full storage system. I also have several random small misc accessories that I'd be willing to throw in for free. Local pick up only. Residential location in Little Elm, TX off HWY 380. Need to sell quick. Moving Nov 1st.

Sent from my HTC 10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Sold my 2012 JKU but still have the hardtop, 2 bikini tops, and storage accessories. Hardtop is black with tinted windows. It's in very good condition but has a few small scratches near the back window, which could easily be repaired. Everything else is in excellent condition. Only asking $500 for the hardtop, $50 for each bikini top, $100 for the HOSS full storage system. I also have several random small misc accessories that I'd be willing to throw in for free. Local pick up only. Residential location in Little Elm, TX off HWY 380. Need to sell quick. Moving Nov 1st.

Welcome to Wayalife. Stop by the, “Give us a wave,” section, and tell everyone who you are.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

IMG_0303.JPG .......

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Welcome to Wayalife. Stop by the, “Give us a wave,” section, and tell everyone who you are.

I'd prefer you not stop by and give a wave being that you are here just to unload your shit. Get fucked!

MrMeanor

What the hell people? My apologies. I obviously posted this on the wrong site. A site full of condescending, egotistical children, quick to crucify a new member with true, honest intentions. Yes, I want to unload some stuff but it's quality stuff that I'm selling for a good price. Is this not the forum page in which you guys sell/trade? I'm just so shocked at the pompous, arrogant responses I got within minutes. Thanks for your hospitality and may God have mercy on your souls.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What the hell people? My apologies. I obviously posted this on the wrong site. A site full of condescending, egotistical children, quick to crucify a new member with true, honest intentions. Yes, I want to unload some stuff but it's quality stuff that I'm selling for a good price. Is this not the forum page in which you guys sell/trade? I'm just so shocked at the pompous, arrogant responses I got within minutes. Thanks for your hospitality and may God have mercy on your souls.

Hey retard read at the top where you posted.

IMG_4245.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

Lol. The salesman ignoring the 'No Soliciting' sign turns the homeowners into the bad guys. Never seen that before :crazyeyes:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

You would know. You’ve been a member for all of two hours. “Active Members Only,” = not you. Your only activity has been in this for sale thread. Run along and eat a dick.

MrMeanor

My apologies. I did see I had to be a member to solicit, just thought I'd give it a shot. 🙃 Wrong move apparently. Glad I could entertain you by being tonight's internet douche. Happy Jeepin'!✌

jesse3638

Hooked
My apologies. I did see I had to be a member to solicit, just thought I'd give it a shot. 🙃 Wrong move apparently. Glad I could entertain you by being tonight's internet douche. Happy Jeepin'!✌

There are rules for a reason. If you can see the errs of your ways and make things right you'll see this is a great forum. Hard to tell if that's a real apology. If it is I accept it.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom