Products page is on!

Exodus 4x4

For those of you that may have visited our website and found we were lacking a products page, it is now turned on. It far from covers everything we carry and isn’t reflecting our EVO sale but it’ll give you a general idea of what we can offer. If you have any questions about any products you’re interested in but do not see them there, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Either way you still have to pm or email us to make a purchase and remember, everything’s negotiable.[emoji6] Thanks!

https://www.exodusjeeps.com/products/

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! You should update your signature to include a link to your website. That would help others to get to it easier :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I noticed a lot of products don’t have prices. I assume you just forgot to add a few to get the products up in time for us to see or does it have to do with prices constantly changing?

Exodus 4x4

I noticed a lot of products don’t have prices. I assume you just forgot to add a few to get the products up in time for us to see or does it have to do with prices constantly changing?

It’s intentional. If you click on the product it should say at the beginning of the description to call for pricing. Prices can change but I usually have a pretty good heads up from the manufactures.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom