Old posts showing new in control panel

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Anyone else using the web browser having this issue? In the app, it shows they're read, but in a browser every post (to which I'm subscribed) since 10/1/17 is showing new and unread...

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone else using the web browser having this issue? In the app, it shows they're read, but in a browser every post (to which I'm subscribed) since 10/1/17 is showing new and unread...

Seems like a few glitches are showing up? When I respond to a thread it won't show up for me under the "New Posts" tab but if someone else responds to the same thread after me it will show up. Not a biggie, just kinda quirky

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

An update to the server, was done a couple of nights ago. That’s probably why you are seeing that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
It's a glitch. We're working on it. Sorry for the trouble.

Pfffffft. No need to apologize to any of us! Thanks once more for giving this juvenile delinquent a place to play!

Edit: I got all excited when I saw there were 305 results at the bottom of the 'New Post' page! LOL, thought I had a shitload of new stuff to catch up on from missing an afternoon!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pfffffft. No need to apologize to any of us! Thanks once more for giving this juvenile delinquent a place to play!

:cheesy: Well, I appreciate your understanding. The new posts thing is annoying for sure but we may or may not be able to do anything about it as it might just be a part of the update. We're looking into it though to see if any tweeking can be done.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No worries. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me!

Nah, it's not just you. vBulletin decided this is how things should work now. There might be a few things we can do on our end to modify how the forum works but I can't guarantee it. I appreciate your understanding.

Top Bottom