How many miles are you guys getting on a full tank of gas?

DMF

I've been getting around 255-260 miles before my fuel light comes on. To me thats terrible and was wondering if you guys are getting around that as well? I have 35 tires, with 4.88 gears, and running a soft top. My cargo is empty most of the time and it's just me in the Jeep most of the time as well. Driving habit is very conservative. I always start off slow from a stop and never over 70mph on my hwy commute. I'm averaging about 15ish miles per gallon.

Im not complaining about MPG but the frequent fill up after 250 miles sucks

DMF

Lol, no it wasn’t a joke. Honestly I wouldn’t mind paying for 25 gallons of gas if I can visit the pump a bit longer in between. I was thinking every car I’ve own in the pass put in a gas tank big enough to get 300 miles or more. Now listening to what you guys get I’m definitely cool with 250 a tank now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

I don't even look at it. When I get low I fill it up. Gotta have it or mine doesn't go!
Plus it supports my industry the less we all get. So we all need to have/get 60s and 40s! 👍😁

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

I don't even look at it. When I get low I fill it up. Gotta have it or mine doesn't go!
Plus it supports my industry the less we all get. So we all need to have/get 60s and 40s! 👍😁

My Jeep is the only vehicle I have that I don't enter the mileage on my tracking app. I really don't want to know. 😂😂

I keep my eye on the odometer so I don't run out by mistake. I carry 10 extra gallons in case I forget to look. So far that's saved my bacon a couple of times. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

DMF

Plus it supports my industry the less we all get. So we all need to have/get 60s and 40s! [emoji106][emoji16]

I hear you man, I wasn’t complaining about mpg. Maybe it sounded like I was but I’m more annoy of going to the pump every 4 days. Rather just pay for more gas and 300 miles . But yeah what was I thinking. These are bricks.

To everyone else, thx for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom