Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Orion

New Front Flanges installed and measurement sent to Driveshaft shop. I値l do the rear later this year.

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

Front Shaft goin in.

IMG_0664.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Front Shaft goin in.
    Damn, 10 hours and no one posting "That's what she said" must be a fucking record here.

Oh, and that's what she said.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Front Shaft goin in.

IMG_0664.jpg
    Is it in yet?

That's what she said too🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Damn, 10 hours and no one posting "That's what she said" must be a fucking record here.

Oh, and that's what she said.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    I知 a little disappointed... knew I could count on you though. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Is it in yet?
    Went in nice and tight.

I知 a little disappointed... knew I could count on you though. Lol

Went in nice and tight.
    In the front or the rear?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Front Shaft goin in.

IMG_0664.jpg
    You're just baiting with this post, I'm not biting.

So did you weld the track bar brackets yet? I haven't welded mine yet and I'm looking for pointers.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by rubiDave View Post
    You're just baiting with this post, I'm not biting.

So did you weld the track bar brackets yet? I haven't welded mine yet and I'm looking for pointers.

My plan was to wait a bit (500 miles) to make sure everything was ok before welding. But when installing the back, (on Sunday) I snapped one of the U-bolts.... so I had no choice. I only hit a couple spots, but plan on doing a more thorough job.

I used a Dremel, a screwdriver and a small wire brush to clean the weld area best I could. And just plan on hitting whatever spots are reachable from the bracket to the housing... and new bracket to stock bracket. Jump around to small areas at a time on the housing and let it cool a bit in between.... I知 no pro, so I plan on leaving all the EVO bolts... this is just for added strength.

My plan was to wait a bit (500 miles) to make sure everything was ok before welding. But when installing the back, (on Sunday) I snapped one of the U-bolts.... so I had no choice. I only hit a couple spots, but plan on doing a more thorough job.

I used a Dremel, a screwdriver and a small wire brush to clean the weld area best I could. And just plan on hitting whatever spots are reachable from the bracket to the housing... and new bracket to stock bracket. Jump around to small areas at a time on the housing and let it cool a bit in between.... I知 no pro, so I plan on leaving all the EVO bolts... this is just for added strength.
    We have similar plans. I've got about 700 + mi on mine now, so it's time to weld it up. My front bracket did loosen a bit after the 1st wheeling trip. I don't think the nuts backed off, just that the brackets adjusted themselves from road forces. After re-torqueung once it hasn't loosened in the last 500 mi.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819