Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Build & Travels of ORION

The Build of ORION

Quote Originally Posted by JK_Dave View Post
    You might want to give a look at this guy here - Introducing-Central-Command!!!-Power-distribution-module-like-no-other!

It looks pretty slick, offers more switch locations and is undoubtedly cheaper.
    That was the ďotherĒ I was referring too... forgot the dam name of it... looks like I even already subscribed that thread... itís hard to keep up with all the cool shit out there. Thanks for the link.

The Build of ORION

Got the Twin wired & plumbed. Kept it real simple... chopped the ARB switch harness off and connected the red & purple wires to a toggle switch next to the compressor. Couple brackets for mounting... & done. Works great.

IMG_5199.jpg

IMG_5200.jpg
    Last edited by TrailHunter; 10-13-2017 at 06:17 AM.

Fun day with Jeep & Family on the Angeles Crest / Mt. Wilson
    IMG_5216.jpg
    IMG_5223.jpg
    IMG_5240.jpg
    IMG_5232.jpg
    IMG_5241.jpg
    Perfect chance to skool the kids on the Jeeps Name...
    IMG_5225.jpg
    IMG_5243.jpg
    IMG_5260.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_5250.jpg
    IMG_5283.jpg

The Build & Travels of ORION

Havenít seen anyone else do this, so though I would share my phone mount... Itís an $8 SCOSCHE magnet mount, stuck to the air vent. If you turn the vent at about 35 degrees it holds the phone nice and tight and wont flip down. Perfect viewing angle and quick to reach... If you donít want to see it, simply flip the vent around.

IMG_5202.jpg
    IMG_5203.jpgIMG_5204.jpg
    IMG_5395.jpg
    Last edited by TrailHunter; Today at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Havenít seen anyone else do this, so though I would share my phone mount... Itís an $8 SCOSCHE magnet mount, stuck to the air vent. If you turn the vent at about 35 degrees it holds the phone nice and tight and wont flip down. Perfect viewing angle and quick to reach... If you donít want to see it, simply flip the vent around.
    I hope it works out. It sure looks good. But we burned out 2 ipods with magnetic mounts. First one we thought was just coincidence. It had lasted years before this. Bought a new iPod. Lasted 3 days and failed in the same way as the first one. Just an FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I hope it works out. It sure looks good. But we burned out 2 ipods with magnetic mounts. First one we thought was just coincidence. It had lasted years before this. Bought a new iPod. Lasted 3 days and failed in the same way as the first one. Just an FYI.
    Thatís really strange... My wife & I have been using the magnet setup in our rides for about 6 years... zero issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12