Wayalife videos

sc_rhino

Hey Eddie, just wanted to give my observations. I watch a lot of YouTube videos and Netflix since I don't have cable.

As I'm watching your Wild Wild West JKX series, I was thinking how good your videos really are. You spend a lot of time on your intro, outro, credits, narration, story, and it's very well thought out and executed. The music really adds to the flow and tempo. I feel like I'm watching a real TV show, not a YouTube video. And the little things like transitions and the length of each clip is really a skill. It makes me feel like I'm there or want to be there.

Thanks for your true dedication to your "Wayalife" and sharing it with us.

Liston

Last edited:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Been watching Colorado episodes"again" for the umpteenth time....none of the videos ever get old! I could watch them and will watch them over and over again!!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

So true. Any wrangler customer I sell at Troncalli, to pass time waiting for finance I always throw up a Wayalife video on my computer for them to watch. They always LOVE it :thumb:

TrailHunter

Hooked
I like the old Videos too!... They are a little lower quality and the Jeeps are less built... kinda like Me & my Jeep. Haha

longarmwj

Thats Great!! Do they buy extended Warranties after watching?

Lol!!! The reactions to it are always funny. It's always something along the lines of either:

"Oh my god my jeep can do that!?" (Which I tell them yes, but with a lot of modifications)

Or:

"Holy crap I can't believe they made it up that"

Or:

"That's the coolest thing I've ever seen"

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Lol!!! The reactions to it are always funny. It's always something along the lines of either:

"Oh my god my jeep can do that!?" (Which I tell them yes, but with a lot of modifications)

Or:

"Holy crap I can't believe they made it up that"

Or:

"That's the coolest thing I've ever seen"

Haha! You might be the coolest finance guy ever.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie, just wanted to give my observations. I watch a lot of YouTube videos and Netflix since I don't have cable.

As I'm watching your Wild Wild West JKX series, I was thinking how good your videos really are. You spend a lot of time on your intro, outro, credits, narration, story, and it's very well thought out and executed. The music really adds to the flow and tempo. I feel like I'm watching a real TV show, not a YouTube video. And the little things like transitions and the length of each clip is really a skill. It makes me feel like I'm there or want to be there.

Thanks for your true dedication to your "Wayalife" and sharing it with us.

Liston

Wild Wild West is my favorite.

Top Bottom