Hey from WSNC

CBarclay

Hello everyone,
Brand new to the forum and Jeep community. I moved to NC from MO last year and after sold my Honda Element (couldn't handle my off road needs here in NC) and bought a totally stock and really well cared for 2009 JKU Sahara last month.
Like most, I've wanted a Wrangler since I knew what one was and finally came up with a good enough reason to buy one.

Not really planning any extreme mods, just a few things here and there to help it work for me. Fly rod storage inside or outside, relocating the license plate so it's not so vulnerable, storage solutions for fishing stuff and dirty boots.
Right now I'm mainly looking some kind of roof rack/storage system.

This forum has been an immense help to me in deciding which one to buy and answering various newb questions. Thanks very much! I'm looking forward to the ride!

Echota Mota

Welcome from Winston-Salem NC. You will put it to good use for sure....don’t forget to visit Uwharrie National Forrest....great trail riding and plenty of hardcore obstacles if you want to test your Jeeps limits!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CBarclay

Thanks everyone!!

Welcome from Winston-Salem NC. You will put it to good use for sure....don’t forget to visit Uwharrie National Forrest....great trail riding and plenty of hardcore obstacles if you want to test your Jeeps limits!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

And thanks EM! I'm thinking about going down to the Uwharrie this Saturday. I hear there's some kind of Jamboree there.
Maybe I'll see you around.

Top Bottom