Any Jacksonville, FL wayalifers?

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'm moving to Jacksonville for a new job, any WAYALIFE members in JAX that can help me once I'm settled with finding a good shop for parts and service, jeep clubs, etc??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

74CJ5

I'm moving to Jacksonville for a new job, any WAYALIFE members in JAX that can help me once I'm settled with finding a good shop for parts and service, jeep clubs, etc??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm in Tampa. Can't help you out with a shop recommendation, but you will want to put a couple of events on your calendar. Jeep Beach in Daytona brings a couple thousand Jeeps to town and is a good time and Jeeptober Fest in Ocala is another good event to check out.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'm in Tampa. Can't help you out with a shop recommendation, but you will want to put a couple of events on your calendar. Jeep Beach in Daytona brings a couple thousand Jeeps to town and is a good time and Jeeptober Fest in Ocala is another good event to check out.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, I already put Jeep Beach on the docket, gonna have to look out for the Jeeptober one

RedPool

I am just NE of Jax in Yulee. If you are looking to do some riding, try to locate Southern Sands, Matanzas Jeep Club or Just Jeeps of Jacksonville. They make trips North and South on a semi-frequent basis and will allow visitors to join in. They will hit places in Tennessee and North Georgia as well as Florida locations such as Hard Rock, The Jeep Ranch and Ocala National Forest. I am fortunate enough to have friends with knowledge to assist with my Jeep projects so I can not attest to any of the work done by shops in the Jacksonville area. I would start to mingle with the 3 clubs listed above and see what they recommend.

Welcome to the area!

RedPool

Some of the larger events in Florida:

Feb: Jeepin' with Judd in Bartow
Apr: Jeep Beach in Daytona
May: Jeep Beach Jam in Panama City
Oct: Jeeptoberfest in Ocala

Krawl'n for the Fallen should be sometime in November, and if correct, there was something going on at Hard Rock or Wildwood ORP in Jan or Feb.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Some of the larger events in Florida:

Feb: Jeepin' with Judd in Bartow
Apr: Jeep Beach in Daytona
May: Jeep Beach Jam in Panama City
Oct: Jeeptoberfest in Ocala

Krawl'n for the Fallen should be sometime in November, and if correct, there was something going on at Hard Rock or Wildwood ORP in Jan or Feb.

Thanks for these!!

Top Bottom