Rausch creek Sunday 10/22

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Last minute trip to Rausch creek this coming weekend. Getting a small group for wheeling blacks and also a small one for wheeling greens/blue. If you would like to go please let me know!

Blacks (8 max)
-Cozdude
-Sheaffadelic
-
-Hinrich
-
-
-
-

Green/blues (need trail guide)
-

Maybe (please let me know what group you might want to wheel)
-

Last edited:

scull20

I'm gonna have to sit this one out gang.

Remember...it ain't wheeling unless someone bends a flange!

cangro408

Can’t miss us. All (3) of us so far will have plenty of Wayalife decals on. Feel free to come say hi in the lot if you see us

sweet dude i have a tan willys jk, friends have a 2dr Willy's and a 2.5 lifted 4dr with 33's (good luck spotting that out) can’t wait to see you there dude !

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Last minute trip to Rausch creek this coming weekend. Getting a small group for wheeling blacks and also a small one for wheeling greens/blue. If you would like to go please let me know!

Blacks (8 max)
-Cozdude
-Sheaffadelic
-Ddays
-

Green/blues (need trail guide)

Maybe (please let me know what group you might want to wheel)
-cyoung16 (blacks)
-Scull20 (blacks)
I think I'll be in Roaring Springs PA this weekend possibly through Tuesday. Depending on how my Dad is doing, he's really sick now, I may be able to head there early Sunday to meet up with you guys in time. I'm gonna have to stick with greens and blues until I get the new skids on though.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think I'll be in Roaring Springs PA this weekend possibly through Tuesday. Depending on how my Dad is doing, he's really sick now, I may be able to head there early Sunday to meet up with you guys in time. I'm gonna have to stick with greens and blues until I get the new skids on though.

Hope your dad gets better.

Do you have any mods done? I ask cause if no one else is able to join the green group by Sunday I would have to throw you in the back group. Just want to make sure your rig is up to it before you make the drive. (Rausch requires at least two rigs in a group on the trails for safety purpose)

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
It's a stock JKR Recon, with 144 miles on it lol. It'll have close to 800 miles on it by the time I get there though haha. It's no big deal if there's no one else hitting greens and blues I can pass this time. I'll have it ready for the next one though.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I was trying to work it out for Sunday, but don't think im going to be able to make it. You guys have fun and post up some pictures.

Top Bottom