Save $100.00 Instantly | Discount Tire Direct eBay Sale is Back!

TheGrendel

your ebay store is messed up and has been for awhile. if i search by tire size, it redirects to ebays main store front page.

Discount Tire

your ebay store is messed up and has been for awhile. if i search by tire size, it redirects to ebays main store front page.

Yes, the eBay search filter is terrible (eBay software) - my apologies for the inconvenience.

Is there a certain size tire or wheel you're trying to search?

davidc128

Will y'all price match this at the store? I just bought 5 - 315/75/16 and 5 - 285-70-17 and I know I've got 30 days to price match just wasn't sure if they'd do it for this

Discount Tire

@discount tires, why are you not able to get the maxxis RazrMT tires?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Maxxis truck tires are not part of our marketing plan which is why we cannot order them at this time. My apologies for any inconvenience!

Will y'all price match this at the store? I just bought 5 - 315/75/16 and 5 - 285-70-17 and I know I've got 30 days to price match just wasn't sure if they'd do it for this

Thank you so much for your business, David!

This eBay promotion is specific to DTD and the brick and mortar stores are not required to match this savings as it is actually a co-funded promotion between DTD and eBay. That being said, It may not hurt to contact the store manager at the location you purchased the tires through to see if there is anything he can do for you :thumb:

Discount Tire

Is Discount Tire out of stock on ATX series Slab 17x9 on 5x127 bolt pattern? Website shows no availability

Hi, bouche03-

The Discount Tire stores and DTD for that matter do not stock the ATX Slab, but sets can be ordered on a per customer basis. Lead time on ordered products is typically just a few business days :thumb:

Discount Tire

Yes, the Black Friday/Cyber Monday will be from Nov 20th to Nov 27th. We will be posting details when they are available.

Top Bottom