Coolant leaking

zombie hunter

Sup guys, so i noticed coolant all over my tie rod/axel/drag link. Not sure if this is just over flow as it doesnt always happen but this is the 3rd time i noticed my bottle is very low and everytime i top it up it just drops below the minimum a couple of days later. Seems like it leaks when i drive or when i park in a incline. I just topped it up now while idling but it didnt leak so pretty confused. My temperature gage never goes over its just stays in the centre or goes abit to the cools side. Can any1 help? 20171015_151032.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Is it definitely coming from the bottle? Sometimes they crack on the seam. You may have a crack, so when you fill it, it leaks out there. Our 3.8 pukes out the bottle a little but it's on the pumpkin side of the axle, not leaking where yours is.

zombie hunter

Is it definitely coming from the bottle? Sometimes they crack on the seam. You may have a crack, so when you fill it, it leaks out there. Our 3.8 pukes out the bottle a little but it's on the pumpkin side of the axle, not leaking where yours is.
Oh i 4got to mention that i habe a RHD of that makes any difference. Definitely not the bottle bcoz ots leaking on opposite side. Some drop falling down by radiator but seems like the leak is coming from somewhere else

Sent from my SM-G920F using WAYALIFE mobile app

tippedover

I had the exact same leak u had a month ago took it in and had to get a new radiator. I would highly suggest doing the radiator ur self as jeep deals like to charge 600+$ for that

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom