ANVIL Rubicon Build- A daily driver story-

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Jeep #1.png

My son was born a week before I purchased my Anvil Rubicon. I had a silver billet before and adored the look of the Anvils( So I had to switch!). After a 3 years of following some of the Anvil builds I developed an idea for a build that would be a good daily and handle as much of my driving ability could muster lol. Here it goes...

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
I always adored the Hard Rock hood. So of course I had to get one.

Not a perfect match Yet, I plan to have it resprayed after some more scratches take place. Jeep #4.jpg

Jeep#2.jpg

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
The Rings came back from powder coating.....
Jeep #7.jpg

Time to start on my Rock Krawler Flex Mid Arm lift...Bilstein 5100s. I had them on my previous jeep and liked them...

Jeep #8.jpg

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Nothing like tire stickers!!

Maxxis RAZR 35x13.50s bring out the wide stance, Yet not the rotational mass of a big ole 37.

Jeep #9.jpg

Slapped some cheap smittybilt fenders on it. Until my investor (wife) clears me for some PS fenders...

Jeep #10.jpg

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Now the rear PS bumper..and LED's

Jeep #12.jpg

And I used a sharpie for the entire rear inner fender... Only took 3 days... Kidding

Jeep #13.jpg

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Teraflex front 1/2" puck to get rid of the rake....

Jeep #15.jpg

Trek Top NX...so much louder then my Premium Soft Top... Yet, who cares its a jeep... it looks cool... Jeep #18.jpg

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
G2 Gussets and EVO Truss...and Fox ATS... Which I highly recommend.. Yet, I probably will go Hydro someday...(already forgetting its a daily driver build lol)

Jeep #17.jpg

Next is 37x13.50 toyos....Diff covers, Gears and PS fenders...

So far I love this jeep..and I will probably have to start another daily driver build by the time I'm done..:rolleyes2:

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Sweet Rig!!! Those 35x13.5’s look way more stout than a 12.5... any negatives? Rubbing? Turning issues?

No issues, No rubbing...they ride a little rough being E class. Yet, so worth it when parked next to a 12.50 tire..Don't use tire beads. They ruined the ride quality. A normal weight balance worked. Yet, for how long on my beadlocks is the question...will they stay balanced.

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
As you can see the Warn Cover lasted around a month even with the sunscreen spray "they include"...:Disappointed:

Warn faded.jpg

So I just got this Bartract cover. Really awesome quality and has a flap to access the spool and winch line easily.

Winch Cover.jpg

BarTract.jpg

Top Bottom