Wiring suggestions for Rubi locker in non-rubi jeep

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Got a good deal on a used rubicon rear axle. As I own an X, I'm looking for suggestions on how to wire up the locker to a dash switch of some kind. I like the look of the slim Off Road Engineering Custom Switch Panel. I've got a daystar panel in the spot right now with an ARB compressor switch installed. It wouldn't be to difficult to switch over. Will I need an inline fuse if I do this (sorry if this is a dumb question, I don't know much about electrical stuff)?

Dave_g

yeah I believe that each lead off would be fused

I have the Pdf still because I am planning on getting one, Wouldn't let me Upload it. Let me look and figure a way to show you the diagram

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Sorry for the ghetto upload

View attachment 16398

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I thought I'd get a few more responses but I did find some info over on JK-forum. I want to keep it as simple and clean as possible. I've already got the harness and wiring for the ARB compressor set-up and I'm thinking I might be able to tap power from that somehow. Going to do some more research when I get time and i'll post up findings. I dig your avatar by the way..

Last edited:
Top Bottom