Tire Carrier Bearing

Jaybedub

Good day! I am in need of some help. I had a little mishap with my tire carrier. I took apart the assembly to weld the bracket. Once I seen the bearings I knew I had to replace them. The problem is no one know what the bearing is so I can’t order them or find a parts number. The bumper and carrier came with the jeep when I bought it. Any advice would be much appreciated! Image1508279462.098854.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

Napa has always been real good about measuring the OD and ID when I needed help with these from work. My local store has quite a few light/boat trailer bearings on hand and thats what it looks like to me.Im assuming you took it in And tried to match it up?

Alright Alright Alright

Jaybedub

Napa has always been real good about measuring the OD and ID when I needed help with these from work. My local store has quite a few light/boat trailer bearings on hand and thats what it looks like to me.Im assuming you took it in And tried to match it up?

Alright Alright Alright

Yeah I went a chain store that rhymes with O’rileys, and the kids said he’s never seen one of those things before.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Definitely agreed with Napa. They are very educated with looking up bearings. If you wire brush the rust off, you may be able to see the part number.

Top Bottom