Evo bolt on coils install

whytiptoe

I am about to either install the bolt on kit myself or have it installed, just curious what others have paid. Basically I am installing the double d pro. TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

whytiptoe

Well I was thinking about the truss and sleeves because I just found that Yukon for an extra $45 will warranty the axel shafts and ring and pinion for life with no questions asked. So if I went threw a gear set every other year I’d still come out ahead of buying new axels.

J

JKDream

Well I was thinking about the truss and sleeves because I just found that Yukon for an extra $45 will warranty the axel shafts and ring and pinion for life with no questions asked. So if I went threw a gear set every other year I’d still come out ahead of buying new axels.

I think he was more implying that you'll still end up with a bent housing. Ask me how I know.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug

If they will warranty shafts and pinion I would definitely do it .

whytiptoe

You know you guys are just a bunch of Debbie downers!!! 🤣🤣 well that just really sucks, I’m trying to make my wife a little happier and stop spending so much money.

WJCO

Meme King
Well that sucks!!!!! That’s the reason you truss the damn thing and sleeve it. [emoji20][emoji20]

If you want to waste your time and money, go for it. JkDream is a perfect example of someone who trussed his axle with the proper knowledge on how to do so correctly, and still eventually had a failed housing. He is now running a ProRock. As far as sleeves, they do nothing to prevent the bend at the pumpkin. Hell, there's even been cracked tubes where you can look inside and see the sleeve, showing the sleeves didn't even protect the tubes.

WJCO

Meme King
You know you guys are just a bunch of Debbie downers!!! ���� well that just really sucks, I’m trying to make my wife a little happier and stop spending so much money.

She'd be really pissed if you spent a ton of money on the OEM axle and then it broke anyways.

Top Bottom