AEV 4.5” coils

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I have a set of AEV 4.5” coils. I had them on the Jeep for about 2 years. Obvious signs of wear. Willing to ship on buyers dime if anybody interested.

IMG_5784.jpg
IMG_5785.jpg
IMG_5786.jpg
IMG_5787.jpg
IMG_5788.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I was thinking $150 would be a fair price for all 4. Plus shipping which I still have to figure out but my guess is that it won’t be cheap since they weigh quite a bit.

Awesome! And those look like Progressive coils to correct? I just have to do some checking to see what all I need to change if I run 4 and 1/2 in Springs. Do you need to change your drive shafts out?

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Awesome! And those look like Progressive coils to correct? I just have to do some checking to see what all I need to change if I run 4 and 1/2 in Springs. Do you need to change your drive shafts out?

Yes, hey are progressive coils, you definitely need to change the front shaft. You also gonna need adjustable control arms, bump stops and longer shocks. Extend brake lines. Those coils will yield more than 4.5” of lift, depending on the weight of your Jeep. I had about 5-1/8” of lift with those.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Yes, hey are progressive coils, you definitely need to change the front shaft. You also gonna need adjustable control arms, bump stops and longer shocks. Extend brake lines. Those coils will yield more than 4.5” of lift, depending on the weight of your Jeep. I had about 5-1/8” of lift with those.

Awesome thank you. Yeah hearing all that I think my wife would kill me right now. LOL

JKbrick

I was thinking $150 would be a fair price for all 4. Plus shipping which I still have to figure out but my guess is that it won’t be cheap since they weigh quite a bit.

Do you use Fastenal at work? They do shipping and you can figure the price on the website but I can’t remember how to tell you how to do it. Not much help I know

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobi1

LOL well played. Good to know you are only here for the for sale threads [emoji867]

Figured you like that VeruGE*144 since you were so quick to tag my post with that BS... new member here but glad you represented the site in such a positive way🖕🏿

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Figured you like that VeruGE*144 since you were so quick to tag my post with that BS... new member here but glad you represented the site in such a positive way[emoji1617]

My pleasure, have a nice weekend [emoji108]

Last edited:
Top Bottom