Hard Rock rock rails..

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
So, I'm upgrade my rock rails so I bought rocker knockers from poison Spyder..
I took them to be powder coated and the coater co wanted to trade the powder coating for my old rails... Seems like a great deal to me. I've got no clue what the old rails are worth.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure what the hard Rock rails are like but stock Rubicon rails are sold around Chicagoland for anywhere from 75 to 150 on Craigslist. At least that's what I've been seeing lately.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure what the hard Rock rails are like but stock Rubicon rails are sold around Chicagoland for anywhere from 75 to 150 on Craigslist. At least that's what I've been seeing lately.
IMG_20170928_144537726.jpg
Here's a shot of the Hard Rock rails.. they are beefier than regular Rubicon rails.. I believe

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Yeah it definitely looks like they are, not sure what those are going for haven't seen any for sale used. It's probably not a bad deal though.

TheGrendel

depends on what your PC usually charges you.

but, sounds like an easy deal which is some times worth it.

J

JKDream

View attachment 280158
Here's a shot of the Hard Rock rails.. they are beefier than regular Rubicon rails.. I believe

Not sure what they go for down there but average price here is $250-300 for the HR. Not many people want them since the mounting points are weak. Both of my rear bolts are torn out of the body - and that's without the leverage of the added bar.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Not sure what they go for down there but average price here is $250-300 for the HR. Not many people want them since the mounting points are weak. Both of my rear bolts are torn out of the body - and that's without the leverage of the added bar.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah, the PC wanted around 250 before he saw the take off rails... I'm definitely inclined to do the deal. Don't have to worry about selling after the fact!

[emoji6]

Top Bottom