what to do? S

wanderer

Sell or no sell? In take gasket just went . Covered by the dealer life time warranty. There are apparently several other oils leaks but no drips on my driveway? The service rep says the timing cover is leaking, intake manifold leaking, and the crank case seal is leaking .All covered by the lifetime warranty . Coolant is leaking out the back of the intake gasket and burning up which is why there is no smoke. BIG question is with all these leaks and the p0303 code last week is my engine about to die ? Will the maintenance keep her going for along time?

I am thinking/ planning on selling it to buy a new JL but I don't want to sell it if it is on the verge of destruction. I would rather wait let the engine blow have the dealer put a new one in and then sell. That would be seriously bad karma, on the other hand I don't want to trade it in because I will get screwed. so what would you do? how much is an 08 rubicon worth with OME lift , Smitty built winch warn bumper and rails tuffs tuff rear bumper tire carrier, 3 tops, loc pic 2 front and rear cameras, 800 watt inverter and led lights, and a few other odds and ends, that has been maintained by the dealer but has 165,000 on it?
what would you do?

Top Bottom