Hello from Astoria, Or

CorySeiber

New to the forum, as a member, not new to jeeps. I’ve used wayalife many times for instructions on how to do something. I’ve previously owned a 98 TJ Sport, 04 TJ X, 11 JKU, and now a 17 Renegade. I think that’s a “BU”? I’m not sure. What brought me here was the Renny build. Quite frankly it’s exactly how I picture my renegade looking.

In 2 weeks, I’ll be packing up and driving this thing close to 2000 miles on my way back to Kansas City. Hoping that it’ll treat me well on the road.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I am moving back. Originally from there. North Kansas City to be exact.
Oh awesome! Well when you get moved back hit me up on the Forum!!! I've lived in Kansas City for about 10 years or so when I moved from Iowa. I live in Ottawa, Kansas now but still drive up to the city to work everyday.

I'm pretty sure there's a couple people on here that live in the Kansas City area

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CorySeiber

Went and got some cross bars and a couple bike carriers. Can’t wait to order a lift and tires. Just trying to decide if I want to stick with the stock wheels or go with different ones. It’s a hard choice because I actually like the stock ones.

Attachments

• 3843906D-4202-450F-83D8-2999EE9B9A36.jpg
    3843906D-4202-450F-83D8-2999EE9B9A36.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 11
Top Bottom