I drank the koolaid

IMPACKN

After reading multiple posts about EVO Plush springs, I bought the 1.5" leveling kit for my JKUR. I have 35x12.5r17 Toyo Open Country A/T IIs coming for stock Rubicon wheels. I'm putting on SpiderTrax 1.5" wheel spacers. Stock fenders. New flat fenders are on my short list.

Will I rub at full lockout? Articulated? Disconnected?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I used a dremel with a plastic cut off wheel, than file it down to get nice smooth lines and finished with some sand paper and black marker on the edge [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

CerOf

After reading multiple posts about EVO Plush springs, I bought the 1.5" leveling kit for my JKUR. I have 35x12.5r17 Toyo Open Country A/T IIs coming for stock Rubicon wheels. I'm putting on SpiderTrax 1.5" wheel spacers. Stock fenders. New flat fenders are on my short list.

Will I rub at full lockout? Articulated? Disconnected?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Without trimming your genders or increasing bump stops, you will rub in front disconnected.
You will rub in the rear, slightly, unless you trim fender or increase your bumpstops. IMG_1725.jpg IMG_1723.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
If I have trim my GENDERS I may just get a Prius instead...well I guess that's kind of the same thing lol

boardsurfer

The hype is real with those Plush Ride springs. I just installed the leveling kit on my wifes Jeep yesterday. It rides sooo good. :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
The hype is real with those Plush Ride springs. I just installed the leveling kit on my wifes Jeep yesterday. It rides sooo good. :thumb:

So true. I'm trying to find a similar style for the WJ. We really noticed a difference when we put them on the JK.

Top Bottom