EVO welds

JKJason

So my new EVO sliders came in today and I was floored when I saw the weld quality! Does anyone know if they are machine welded or is a human making this magic happen? I’ve worked with a lot of sliders, bumpers and other heavy metal parts for Jeeps and Toyotas and other rigs and I can honestly say these welds are the most impressive I’ve seen yet. I just hope my welds look half as nice when I burn them on later!

Last edited:

deadguy

I remember when I received my slider and my father who is a welder by trade commented on the quality of welds and penetration. Great products come out of that shop

sent from a guy with a Jeep

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
As seen, EVO hand welds using MIG welders. I always wondered what Miller they use. Some of the higher end pulse MIGS are pretty awesome and leave a nice bead. Mostly user though.

jesse3638

Hooked
View attachment 280246

Got them installed. My welds don’t hold a candle to theirs, but they’ll do!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those look good installed. Doesn't have to be pretty to be strong (that's why there are grinders..haha) and vice versa just because they are pretty doesn't mean they are strong. However EVO has accomplished both. You should look for some of their DTD installs. The towers welded on always look like a work of art.

Top Bottom