The next step.

Rocralr

Hi everyone. I have a 2015 JKU Rubicon. I bought it new with 35 miles and now it has about 11,700 miles on it. I am changing out the F&R 44's for 60's. The 44's have 5:13 gears with about 3 thousand miles on them. So I will have the F&R 44's for sale. I live in San Diego and they are to heavy for me to ship so you would have to come to me if we work out a deal on one or both axles. I have the EVO DOUBLE THROWDOWN COILOVER/BYPASS SYSTEM in the front. I have the EVO DOUBLE THROWDOWN EVOLEVER SYSTEM (W/ COILOVER & BYPASS) in the rear so some of the brackets might need to be changed. I have the Teraflex big brake kit on the front and stock brakes on the rear. The front also has Reid Racing Knuckles, the Fox ATS Stabilizer, and some items from Synergy. I ordered the 60's and they should be here in 4 to 5 weeks.

The next item up for grab are 5 Raceline RT232 beadlock wheels with BFG KM2's mounted on them. Two of the KM2's have about 500 miles on them and the other three have about 3 thousand miles. No scratches on the wheels but the center caps are a little pitted. All the tires look new. I would be willing to sell just the wheels or just the tires. If anyone might be interested PM me first then we can talk on the phone. I can send pictures to your cell I don't know how to post pictures here. Im still working on some prices as the items will not be available until my new axles arrive and are installed.

Rocralr

Hello thanks for the PM. I'll give you a call. Just to clear things up. I cannot ship anything. Way to much money to ship. It needs to be a local deal or close to it. Thanks.

Rocralr

Ok. I have some asking prices on the Rubicon items I am selling off my JKU. The front axle has11,500 miles. Since the gear change to 5:13 less then 5k. It comes like this, locker, 5:13 gears, Reid racing knuckles, Synergy tie rod and track bar, Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series ATS Stabilizer, and Teraflex big brake kit. I am asking 2200. The back axle has 5:13 gears, locker and Synergy track bar. I and asking 1300. PM me and I will give you my number so I can better describe the items and get u better pictures. I am not very good with the computer. Thanks.... Mike

Attachments

• IMG_2006.JPG
    IMG_2006.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2005.JPG
    IMG_2005.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2007.JPG
    IMG_2007.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2008.JPG
    IMG_2008.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 154

Rocralr

I am asking 2200 for the wheels and tires.

Attachments

• IMG_2001.JPG
    IMG_2001.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2004.JPG
    IMG_2004.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 141
Top Bottom