Your #1 place to Live & Jeep...

TrailHunter

Hooked
If you could choose ANY location in the U.S. to Live & Jeep for the rest of your life... Where would it be? And please explain why...

HoosierWolf

This is a tough one because I'm really into SCUBA diving, snorkeling, and ocean fishing but mud isn't my favorite. I'm also very pro 2nd amendment so CA is a flat out no and that drops HI down the charts as well. I guess I'd say Florida even with the mud.

longarmwj

It's a tossup between Colorado and Nevada. Colorado because of how beautiful it is there, and Nevada because of easy trail access.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nevada is a terrible state. Outside of Vegas, there's nothing out here. In spite of the fact that "Nevada" means "snowy" as in "snowy peaks", don't let it fool you into thinking we have more mountain ranges than any other state in the Union. The common belief that it's all a big flat desert wasteland should be thought of as being 100% accurate and nobody should ever want to live here. California or Colorado are much better states and everyone should definitely move there. :yup:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Nevada is a terrible state. Outside of Vegas, there's nothing out here. In spite of the fact that "Nevada" means "snowy" as in "snowy peaks", don't let it fool you into thinking we have more mountain ranges than any other state in the Union. The common belief that it's all a big flat desert wasteland should be thought of as being 100% accurate and nobody should ever want to live here. California or Colorado are much better states and everyone should definitely move there. :yup:

Deceptively subtle.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked

Roger that.... LOL

Here’s a link...

http://bfy.tw/EbMa

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Found it.... and thanks for the search tutorial.. haha... Read through it... Seems Kansas is the place to be ;)

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Your #1 place to Live & Jeep...

That’s it. We’re all packing up and heading that way [emoji23]
I love Texas but from a wheeling standpoint its not great. Almost zero public land.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom