Feeler: 2012 JKUR with EVO bolt on Coil Overs.

mrmike

Hi Lifers. Unfortunately life has gotten in the way. Planning on selling my JKUR. Its an absolute blast on the trail but I am not using much daily any more (herniated disk makes my care a better option) and only made three Big Bear trips in the past few years. The mileage is about 29,500. She isn't perfect but she is good to go. Small corner dent on the back passenger corner from where the swing carrier came loose and hit (damn my buddies for not latching it tight). The driver seat needs the leather sticked back up on the upper seat back. Beyond that its just normal off road stuff (some pin striping).

My profile has most of the info on this rig.

I was thinking $38k was fair? Would like to do a local San Diego sale and avoid any of the ebay type drama. Any input or interest would be appreciated.

mrmike

Here is a pic with the top on. It has a dual frequency Yeasu ham radio installed. Truck-Lite LED headlights and Baja Designs squadron in the fog pockets. Front bumper is stock with stubby plastics ends.

I have put the word out with the guys I jeep with and one is interested. So more reason to ask you all what would be considered fair. Any input appreciated.
IMG_8817.jpg

Top Bottom