One wheel points out, other is straight

Jeepfan30

I recently replaced my tie rod and drag link, did the home alignment posted here and toe is currently set 1/16 in. The problem is, when my wheel is straight the front passenger front tire appears to point out a bit, while the driver front tire appears to be straight. Should I adjust the tie rod, or drag link? Running a Currie tie rod and stock drag link flipped. Thanks

J

JKDream

I recently replaced my tie rod and drag link, did the home alignment posted here and toe is currently set 1/16 in. The problem is, when my wheel is straight the front passenger front tire appears to point out a bit, while the driver front tire appears to be straight. Should I adjust the tie rod, or drag link? Running a Currie tie rod and stock drag link flipped. Thanks

Mine look the same. As long as you know your measurements are correct - it's a bit of an optical illusion because of the body lines on the JK.

jeeeep

Hooked
make sure your wheels are pointing straight and the toe is set properly then adjust your steering wheel so it's centered.

Jeepfan30

Thanks for the feedback so far. Toe is set, steering wheel is straight, drives straight. Guess it's an optical illusion!

Top Bottom