Humboldt CA

Desert Crawler

Will do. Depending on where you are there are a lot of nice places to check out, but mostly logging roads. Beautiful country though. When I grew up you could still drive on any beach, but that has changed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Howellusmc

South jetty and the eel river is all I’m aware of to do much “wheeling.” A lot of gates blocking the logging roads [emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]. I do miss the abundance of open land in the desert.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Welcome from three hours east! I used to live there as well didn't like the weather too much and wheeling not so good ether lol but still miss it.

JKEmmy

Welcome from three hours east! I used to live there as well didn't like the weather too much and wheeling not so good ether lol but still miss it.
Right on.... Have you heard of cal4 wheel ? Are you going to do any of there events? I'm signed up for the winter one and thinking of doing the Sierra run in August as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Right on.... Have you heard of cal4 wheel ? Are you going to do any of there events? I'm signed up for the winter one and thinking of doing the Sierra run in August as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

No I haven't hear of them before iv been looking for clubs but haven't really had luck with finding any I'll have to check them out! It sucks too iv been so busy working haven't had much time to go on any trails sadly [emoji30]

Top Bottom