WK2 Build.

W_k2gcl

What’s up everyone. As of 10/21/2017 I purchased a 2014 Jeep GC Limited. I am excited to have gotten a nice rig and look forward to future builds. If any of you have started a build please advise on parts you used and why as I am new to Jeep and couldn’t be any happier with my choice! IMG_0602.jpg

Jackal01

What’s up everyone. As of 10/21/2017 I purchased a 2014 Jeep GC Limited. I am excited to have gotten a nice rig and look forward to future builds. If any of you have started a build please advise on parts you used and why as I am new to Jeep and couldn’t be any happier with my choice!

Congrats. Good looking WK2! Back when I had a WK2 I got my lift from Rocky Road Outfitters along with the hidden winch mount. I have a build thread around here, however, if you want to see all what I did.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WAL! What do you plan on using your WK2 for? That’s the best place to start since it will give you a sense of direction.

longarmwj

You'll enjoy the WK2. I had one for about 7 months and you will be surprised what it will do even in stock form.

The aftermarket is starting to come around for these also, so there are several companies stepping up to the plate to offer products for them :thumb:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL! I have a WK2 Summit and love it as a DD. The 5.7/ 8 speed is awesome. Offroad the air suspension could be better. It does okay on trails in Sedona though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom