Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My PR60's with Full Float

Quote Originally Posted by crippledpetey View Post
    So is there anything you would recommend to do different?
    Dude, you have it all! My big upgrade were the competition chromoly shafts and stub hubs!
    2009 Black Rubicon Unlimited
    EVO Long Arm w/Envy Links
    EVO Front Double Throw Down
    EVO Lever Rear w/Double Throw Down
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's f/r
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    Mastercraft Baja RS seats
    J.E. Reel 1350 drive shafts
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

-
    Quote Originally Posted by GCM 2 View Post
    Dude, you have it all! My big upgrade were the competition chromoly shafts and stub hubs!
    Did you have any issues with your PSC brackets? I've heard they are pretty snug to mount. What size slabs you running? Thanks again.

Did you have any issues with your PSC brackets? I've heard they are pretty snug to mount. What size slabs you running? Thanks again.
    I have a different set up. The majority of the Off Road Evolution rigs like Eddie's and mine run the EVO high steer set up, kind of proprietary to that shop. They incorporate their ram assist skid into the mount of the ram to the axle tubing and then the tie rod is so far up and out of the way, there is no issues with interference of any kind.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Banned
    Ok... I might be starting to get just a wee bit jealous here.

Quote Originally Posted by TacPen View Post
    Ok... I might be starting to get just a wee bit jealous here.
    me too
    2013 Commando Green JKR
    2.5" Rock Krawler Max Travel

What size slabs you running?
    Greg has 17's.

-

My PR60's with Full Float

Quote Originally Posted by rcdude3 View Post
    Greg has 17's.
    You know if there is any benefits/negatives on 17's vs 20's outside the wider tires?

Congrats! It looks like youve got the right stuff. you my friend are gunna have a BADDASS JEEP!
    I've got the same front and I am real close to ordering the same rear your getting,accept I also am running 17" wheels and 40" tires. My wheels are 4" backspaceing! I hope this won't be an issue?
    IT'S JUST AN "X"

You know if there is any benefits/negatives on 17's vs 20's outside the wider tires?
    You know, not so much. You get a little more sidewall and thats about it. There are probably still more tire choices in 17" wheel offerings than in 20" wheel for what we do. In fact if I am not mistaken, Wayolife had 20" wheels because originally the 40" Toyo Open Country M/T's he ran were only offered for 20" wheels. That has since changed and you can get Open Country's in 40"x17". I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

My PR60's with Full Float

Quote Originally Posted by GCM 2 View Post
    I have a different set up. The majority of the Off Road Evolution rigs like Eddie's and mine run the EVO high steer set up, kind of proprietary to that shop. They incorporate their ram assist skid into the mount of the ram to the axle tubing and then the tie rod is so far up and out of the way, there is no issues with interference of any kind.
    Greg, can you order the PSC bracket setup and skid system for the hydro assist from EVO, or is it only something you can get in-shop? I have the drag link flip from EVO for my Double D, but I want the PSC hydro assist and the ram bracket would interfere with the flip kit bracket. Do they sell a bracket that has the "tabs" welded on, ready for the PSC ram?
    Epic Addictions!

New Rig:
    2013 JKU Rubicon, 4" Evo Double D Long Arm Lift w/ Bilstein 5100's, 37" Nitto TGs on 17" Spyderlocks, J.E. Reel 1350 Front DS, LoD sliders, EVO 1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger, EVO Rockskins and Tire Carrier.

Previous Rig:
    2010 JKU Mountain Edition, 35" Wrangler MT/R Kevlar's, 3.5" Rock Krawler Flex System w/ Fox Shocks, 5.13 G2 gears, Spyderlock beadlocks, Coast 1310 FDS, EVO C2 kit and drag link flip kit, LoD sliders, Trektop NX.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast