Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Teraflex 1.5” lift for Renegade

Lol Teraflex

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

There has been more issues with the Daystar kit than the Teraflex kit. There has been recalls on the daystar kit due to some of the parts not being completely welded and cracking I believe they did a recall on their kit as well. Only issue I have had with the Teraflex kit was noisy swaybar endlinks so now we just run them disconnected.
    2018 GMC Canyon All Terrain Duramax CCSB, 265/65/17 Duratracs, RC 30" lightbar, RC Nerfsteps
    2017 Jeep Renegade Altitude (Wifes) 1.5 Teraflex lift, KMC Bully's in 16x7.5+31, Toyo Open Country AT's in 225/70/16, Valkyrie Offroad Skids, ATP A pillar light mounts, RC 2" Pod lights

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonj2w1 View Post
    There has been more issues with the Daystar kit than the Teraflex kit. There has been recalls on the daystar kit due to some of the parts not being completely welded and cracking I believe they did a recall on their kit as well. Only issue I have had with the Teraflex kit was noisy swaybar endlinks so now we just run them disconnected.
    Noisy endlinks are the only issue I’ve experienced as well. The noise se can be very alarming if you don’t expect to hear it. So I called Teraflex to see if I did something wrong during the installation and they instructed me to disconnect them in order to see if they were the cause my noise problem. Lo and behold, the noise stopped. So I run mine disconnected also and I have not experienced any issues or problems since. However, I do remain mindful during accelerated turns.

NOTE: A word of advice and my disclaimer, in short, your sway bar is supposed to apply downward pressure to the outside wheel during quick / sharp turns in order to keep the vehicle upright. Hence it stops sway and rollovers. So be careful if you disconnect the endlinks and I am not responsible anything that happens or is the result of you doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12