Daytona steel beadlocks?

JustAnotherJeep

Just wondering if anyone is running Daytona steel beadlocks and how they like them. I was originally going to go with racelines monster beadlock but the steel ones still look pretty good and for a 100bucks less I can get steel ones... seems like a no brainer but don't really know much about wheels. I plan to get cooper stt pros 35s until I can afford to beef up my axles for 37s.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I cant see them being bad at all, if raceline makes them they should be quality. I know I have seen guys running them, and never heard of any issues.

I really like the look of these! I’ve never seen/heard anyone running them. But like hinrichs said Raceline makes awesome headlocks and I’ve never seen any issues with them!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
I have been looking for beadlocks also but when I get down to the numbers for 5 of them the ATX and KMC beadlocks can be bought for $1700 for 5. When I looked at the steel beadlocks I would only save about $100 overall. And one thing I have learned about my Jeep is just wait and get exactly what you want and do not settle ! It might take a little longer to save that much but you are much happier in the long run. Just my two cents, good luck with whatever you choose.

Top Bottom