SEMA Show 2017 Coverage Starts October 29th!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20171024155110-07990ac6.jpg

In just one week, SEMA 2017, the worlds largest auto show dedicated to the manufacturers of specialty equipment will be taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada. Unfortunately, SEMA is for vendors and those in the industry and unless you know someone who can get you in, it's not something that most people can attend... well, at least not physically anyway.

Starting Sunday, October 29th, Cindy and I will be covering the show LIVE from the convention floor and we invite you to join us virtually by following us here on WAYALIFE.com! You can be sure that we'll be covering EVERYTHING Jeep related and more with TONS of detailed Hi-Res photos. We hope you'll mark your calendars and join us for the show!

With that said, let us know what you're hoping to see!! :cool:

JeepLife71

Sema: Where Jeeps don't even resemble Jeeps

Goofy jeeps started with the jku's and got progressively worse at these sema shows. Good Lord, deliver me from fools who do everything in their power to destroy the classic Jeep heritage.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I have been super busy at work and haven't been on the forum much since I moved,

But super excited to see your coverage again this year. I expect you guys will do great, as always.

AdrockTT

Can’t wait to see the Starwood “builds” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Starwood PM'd me on another site and swears they're bringing out more off-road capable stuff this year...we'll see!

Eddie, I'll be there Fri through the weekend badged and in the show. Where can I come say hi to you and Cindy?

Top Bottom