Is this an easy fix?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A good body shop will replace the quarter panel, a decent body shop will pull it out the best they can and bondo the rest. With that said, for the cost, I would just install quarter panel armor over it and call it a day.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Surprisingly quarter panels for the Jeeps are quite cheap, but the labor of anywhere from 8-12 hours is what gets yah. But yeh, just take the insurance money and then buy armor to cover over it. I "know a guy" who did that.. ahem... (Effin' tree).

jesse3638

Hooked
Surprisingly quarter panels for the Jeeps are quite cheap, but the labor of anywhere from 8-12 hours is what gets yah. But yeh, just take the insurance money and then buy armor to cover over it. I "know a guy" who did that.. ahem... (Effin' tree).
I took the money and traded the truck in as is...haha
Yeah I wouldn’t worry about it. If you weren’t at fault let them or their insurance pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That's what I thought too. Unfortunately the guy missed a payment or something and had no insurance. Had to file a UI claim. I did get my deductible back already though..:)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

madstiles

I'm in the same boat... Tried the heat gun trick that they make looke soooo easy on YouTube to no avail. Just going to armor over it.

Attachments

• 20170916_165122.jpg
    20170916_165122.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 46
Top Bottom