Why does ugly sell!!!

Ddays

Hooked
These Jeeps are like a buy-in to the 'Wayalife' for people that have never been a part of that kind of lifestyle. In its own weird way its a form of flattery to what we all do here.

schnauzer

Well I usually say to each his own, but that is pretty damn ugly.

Maybe the builder was watching F&F and felt inspired?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Yeah that's pretty damn awful. Although I do have to admit... It does kind of look cool if it were going to be in a zombie apocalypse movie. Minus the rubber band tires and chrome rims

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
At least he kept the Dana 30, you know, to keep some original parts on it for those kind of buyers.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Saw this thing at SEMA last year. Looks like they made a few minor changes - maybe just tot he grill insert but otherwise, it's definitely the same thing.

20161030223624-46fbaa42-me.jpg

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/40539-2016-SEMA-Fab-Four-Stainless-Jeep-JK-Wrangler

I'm sure we'll be seeing more of this stuff this year. :icon_crazy:

Flat Top

I'm getting a whistling sound at anything above 40, I wonder where it's coming from... :idontknow::idontknow:

JKbrick

Gadget

Caught the Bug
So does he actually use it or does it sit in his garage with the rest of his collection, I don’t really see it as a chick magnet unless he leaves the door hinges on it when he takes the doors off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Some people take the rivet look way overboard. Gotta few like this running around fontana.

Top Bottom