Lowe's To Sell Craftsman Tools

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Wasnt the craftsman brand going out of business, alongside with sears? Maybe it was cheap enough not to pass by [emoji848]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if this means Lowes won't be selling Kobalt anymore. In any case, I've been pretty happy with my Craftsman tools and it'd be nice to have them still available in the future.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I wonder if this means Lowes won't be selling Kobalt anymore. In any case, I've been pretty happy with my Craftsman tools and it'd be nice to have them still available in the future.

I find the Kobalt stuff I have, to be good quality. Granted, there are probably a lot of people here, that use their tools a lot harder than I do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Who the fuck goes to sears for anything but tools. I can’t imagine they stay in business after this move.

Too bad the closes Lowe’s is an hour away [emoji849]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I noticed in the article, the Stanley plans to shift production of Craftsman, back to the United States.:usa-salute: [emoji631][emoji631]

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
The hand tools have the same warranty. Like the shovels and wheel barrels...they break return them for a new one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
About 15 minutes [emoji23]. It’s a small store and they suck.

We also have a K-mart that sells a small selection.

Ah, you've got one of them Sears home stores. We have one too but like yours, it sucks. I am surprised that you still have a K-mart though. I thought they all closed a long time ago.

Top Bottom