The Official WAYALIFE JL Wrangler = ORDERED UP!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo - Cindy and I went down to Carson City Jeep this evening and placed an order for a brand new Bright White 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited!

20171026205245-37fcca65.jpg

Here's a list of what we ordered up :cool:

20171026205035-e06b439a-me.jpg

Now comes the hard part... WAITING for it to come in!! :gaah: :bored01:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations, can't wait to see what you have in store for this one!

Congrats! Cant wait to see what you guys do to it

Thanks guys! We'll most likely run it through the gamut like we did on Moby when we got him back in 2007. Start of smallish and build up from there. Although, the pace might be a bit faster this time around :crazyeyes:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
WooHoo - Cindy and I went down to Carson City Jeep this evening and placed an order for a brand new Bright White 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited!

20171026205245-37fcca65.jpg

Here's a list of what we ordered up :cool:

20171026205035-e06b439a-me.jpg

Now comes the hard part... WAITING for it to come in!! :gaah: :bored01:

Interested to see what the steel bumper group is. I figured you’d order a manual. Can’t wait to see it!

Any thoughts on a name?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Interested to see what the steel bumper group is. I figured you’d order a manual. Can’t wait to see it!

Any thoughts on a name?

Oh, trust me, if the manual were new, we would have gotten it. Being that it's the same old 6-speed, we decided to go auto. It is after all a new transmission and one that most people will be getting and it would help us to know about it.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Congratulations 👍 can't wait to see the build! And maybe we should start a lottery on when the first mods or even v-8 swap is in order?!?! LOL Now the toughest part besides waiting....which Jeep to drive and who gets to drive!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool. Congrats!

Thank you :cool:

Sweet. Congrats. How was it ordering with all the packages. Similar to the JK?

Honestly, it was almost too simple and I mean that in a negative way. There literally were next to no options and we had no real idea what the few there actually came with. It really was a guessing game and we pretty much ordered in the dark :crazyeyes:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Oh, trust me, if the manual were new, we would have gotten it. Being that it's the same old 6-speed, we decided to go auto. It is after all a new transmission and one that most people will be getting and it would help us to know about it.

Good point. The 8 speed is intriguing, and may turn out to be really awesome. It may cure some of that lagging feeling it has in second.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations 👍 can't wait to see the build! And maybe we should start a lottery on when the first mods or even v-8 swap is in order?!?! LOL Now the toughest part besides waiting....which Jeep to drive and who gets to drive!

LOL!! Yeah, we're super excited to drive the JL once it comes in but it might be tough at first being that we have options that are so much more capable. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom