HELP Name the WAYALIFE JL Wrangler!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not so surprisingly, Cindy and I have already had a myriad of people asking us what we'll be naming our new JL Wrangler and to be completely honest, we hadn't given it any thought. RMC2 over on WAYALIFE suggested "The New Jeep", MTG mentioned "Little Dick" or "Little Richard" to keep it G-Rated and longarmwj came up with "Ishmael" being the only survivor of the Pequod. All are fun and great idea but before we committed to anything, we thought it'd be fun to hear what the rest of you might recommend. For a little inspiration, here's a screen shot of what our new JL Wrangler will kind of look like compliments of the Interactive Garage JL Wrangler Dream Builder.

20171027095130-79d9a84d.png

So, what say you? Please let us know and you might just WIN a JL Wrangler T-shirt :thumb:

20170504100831-cbb740ba.jpg

And the WINNERS are...
WOW!! I have to say that Cindy and I are absolutely amazed at how many cool names you all were able to come up with and with such awesome reasons why! Being that we don't even have our new JL in hand, I think it'd only be appropriate to wait until we do before deciding on one. While there really were so many that we loved, we'd like to share some of the ones that really caught our eyes and give T-shirts to those of you who came up with them. :yup:

Hard to beat “Little Dick”, or “Dick” Lol!!

1. Willy (Free Willy) (Willy could also = Dick)

2. Ahab (Trying to conquer Moby, but lost his legs and was dragged to bottom of sea... ok bad idea.)

3. J-Low (Kinda gay, but funny)

4. Cracker (To racist?.... yeah maybe)

TrailHunter was the first to come up with Ahab which sounds great and would be a great follow up to Moby but we're almost embarrassed to say that we really liked J-Low as well - as in many "Jeep in Low range" :crazyeyes:

Loki
Crusoe (as in Robinson)
Hedwig (snowy owl in Harry Potter)
Truce (as in 'white flag of...')
Procol Harum (whiter shade of pale)
Lily
Goose
Veruca Salt (character in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory)
Vlad (just cuz it's a cool name)
Doc Watson
Scout
Moriarty
Wilbur (white pig in Charlotte's Web who was 'radiant')
Holly Golightly
Bechamel or Roux, both white sauces

We have to give the next shirt to HighlanderJK just for really thinking about this and for proving the sheer volume of great names! :thumb:

JLBait Wait, wrong thread! :crazyeyes:

Personally, this was my favorite from the moment I heard it if only because ever time I hear myself say "JL", I hear in my head "JAIL". And, being that the JL will the youngest Jeep and all new virgin territory, it is in its own way, JLbait! :shock: :crazyeyes: Nice job JeepFan! :cool:

As mentioned on the other thread this morning I will throw in my vote for FNJ - F’ing New Jeep

RockinAZJK, your FNJ - F’ing New Jeep just cracked the hell out of us up. :clap2:

Here are my picks.

1. Dutch*

2. Sugar

3. Blanco

* First choice

Last but not least, Sugar is really a sweet name (no pun intended) and for that, naysjp gets the nod as well!
I'll send you all a PM to make sure you know you won a T-shirt and to get your shipping information. I hope you can be forgiving of the fact that we have a limited amount of sizes and hope we can accommodate what you'd like to have.

Thanks for your help everyone - you all ROCK :rock:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I have a feeling that your JL won’t be “Little” for long. I’m going to vote for Ishmael to keep it in theme with Moby. [emoji3]

TrailHunter

Hooked

2. Ahab (Trying to conquer Moby, but lost his legs and was dragged to bottom of sea... ok bad idea.)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Cracker 😂😂😂.

Top Bottom